Commendations and Greetings
The Office of the President historically offers special occasion greetings. If you are interested in having the White House send you or a loved one a card, please visit: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/.
You can request a greeting for the following occasions:
- ANNIVERSARY GREETINGS
- Anniversary greetings are extended only to those couples who are celebrating their 50th (and subsequent) wedding anniversary
- BIRTHDAY GREETINGS
- Birthday greetings will be sent only to individuals 80 years of age and above, or
- To newborns (send request only after baby's birth)
- OTHER OCCASIONS
- Wedding (send your request after the event)
- Eagle Scout Award
- Girl Scout Gold Award
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah or equivalent occasion
Traditionally, the White House does not indicate whether they will fulfill the request; however, if they do, please allow a minimum 6-8 weeks for processing. Additionally, please be aware the Office of Congressman Mo Brooks is unable to follow up or track requests due to restricted access to the White House system.
If you would like to request a Congressional Commendation for someone living in the 5th Congressional District please complete and submit the form below. The types of commendations are listed following this text. Be sure to select the proper request in the field near the end of the form.
- Appointment to public office
- Election to public office
- Awards or honors
- Eagle Scout
- Gold Star
- Military academy appointment
- Other achievements of public distinction